Monday, May 9, 2011

Sugar & Spice and Everything Nice

Mary turned 8 on April 25th, and we decided to throw her a Baking Party with her friends! I saw this party featured on One Charming Party. It was pretty much the cutest thing ever. My Mom and I went shopping for cute fabric, and she made an apron for each of the girls. They were adorable, and the girls of course LOVED them! Roland constructed Chef hats out of tissue paper and poster board. When the girls arrived to the party, they got to choose an apron and put their name on their chef hat with cute stickers. I made flowers out of coffee filters and cupcake liners for each girls hat. I also made jumbo cupcakes for the girls to decorate themselves, they turned out great. Then we had strawberries for them to dip in chocolate, and they had a lot of fun doing that. The girls loved the tasty drink my Mom made of Lime Sherbet and Sprite(I loved it too!)



This Rose Cake has become quite popular among my family. This is what Mary wanted for her birthday.






3 comments:

  1. That is SO CUTE!!! I love the idea and all of the details!! I bet the girls had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Looks like it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Happy Birthday Mary! That cake is amazing, Megan. Seriously. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete