Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's that time again... SWEET TWEETS!


Hello my Fam and Friends!! I'm going to be displaying my photography and promoting my Makeup Artistry skills at this weekend's Sweet Tweets Boutique! Hoping to scrape up some mad business. :) You all need to be there! There will be almost all brand new vendors this weekend, and bunches of stuff to put in the kiddies (and the kid's at heart)Easter baskets! Not to mention tons of cute Spring must have accessories! See ya this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, consider yourself blog-stalked! Man, you need to give me some blog styling tips sometime, yours is so cute! I keep meaning to look into changing mine but... meh, one of these days. Anyway, life has been way too crazy for us lately and then we leave for Florida, but when we get back we should do something, it's been too long! I feel like Brighton's going to be forming full sentences.

    ReplyDelete