Friday, April 22, 2011

Certified Makeup Artist... Yay!

Hello! As some of you know, I just completed an advanced Makeup Artistry course at Acaydia School of Aesthetics. I'm thrilled to say that I'm now a certified Makeup Artist! How cool is that? My course was AMAZING, and oh so much fun! My instructor was Danielle Carlsen, and I cannot say enough good things about her. I love doing makeup so much! I've attached some pictures from my portfolio, they were taken by the great Ryan Muirhead! And I'm available for hire! Haha!







Um yes.. she is wearing a REAL WWII army helmet, thanks to my father, the WWII collector and obsessor(it's not weird, I promise... wink wink, jk I love him!)I thought it would be cool, and still do, however I could see how there may be some mixed reviews on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment