Thursday, March 31, 2011

Turbo Fire Baby!


I bought the Turbo Fire DVD's yesterday and I couldn't be more happy! I go to the Turbo Fire classes at the GYM and they are AMAZING! No other class in the world can get your energy up that high, make you have that much fun while working out, or burn that many calories in an hour! Turbo Fire has been proven to burn NINE times more FAT and CALORIES than any other traditional cardio workout!! HELLO! I did my first 55 minute video last night just to try things out and it was incredible. My little sisters tried to do it along with me, they did pretty good... :) They are so cute.
I absolutely LOVE Chalene Johnson! She's the creator, and the pretty lady that's pictured above. I seriously want to be her! I bought Turbo Jam a few years back, and was hooked ever since, I was so happy when she came out with Turbo Fire. She has a husband and 2 kids & lives in Orange County. She's such a fun Mom and has funky fun style & just seem so happy, I love happy energetic people.  If you haven't checked this out yet, you totally should. So many people that I know personally have had amazing results with it. I love it. This post sounds like I'm being paid or something to write this, haha, I'm totally not! I just love Turbo Fire!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm totally addicted now! I was just thinking I wanted to find a DVD for the days I can't get to the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this too!!! I loved the turbo jam series and started doing them when I was prego with Grant, it is the only workout that worked for me and that is when I started losing wieght. I love Chalene, she is sooo motivational, I never get board with how she instructs and I seriously look forward to working out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennica: Yeah, I got it because since Aaron and I only have the ONE car and we live in BFE so I can hardly ever make it to the GYM! Blah!! Come over anytime! Oh I found the Turbo Fire DVD's brand new on KSL for $50. There were a couple people selling them... online they are over $120 for what I got... I'm not asking questions.. :) haha
    Bree: Oh how I miss thee! I'm so glad you got them too. Do you even KNOW how many times I invited you to the Turbo Fire classes with me at the GYM. I finally just gave up! haha. I need to lose 17 lbs by June 9th. That's my deadline. That's a pound and a half a week! I CAN DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS FOR POSTING THIS. I LOVE NEW WORKOUTS! I THINK I'LL GIVE IT A TRY. JILLIAN MICHAELS HAS WORKED REALLY WELL FOR ME {LOST ALL BABY WEIGHT AND THEN SOME!} BUT IT'S NICE TO CHANGE IT UP! THANKS AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete