Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Introducing...

La De Da Photography! I've been trying to come up with a name for a long time now. I've thought about this one for a while, and I think it just fits! I've changed my photography blog domain to www.ladedaphotos.blogspot.com. Check it out! I'm taking appointments, so shout it to all yer friends!

P.S.
The little Dolly in the picture above is my darling little cousin Reagan. I just shot her One Year big girl pictures last week. There's more where that one came from, I will be posting them soon on my new & improved photo blog.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture and the new name!!! SO CUTE!! Did you know that you can have the "blogspot" part of your domain name taken out, so it would just be ladedaphotos.com? It costs $10 a year and is pretty easy. (If you already knew that and didn't want to go that route, then never mind me)! :) I did it to my photography blog, but still haven't done much with the site. Anyways, so cute! I'm excited to see more of your pictures!

    ReplyDelete