Sunday, September 5, 2010

Georgetown & Cupcakes!

This was so much fun! Aaron and I had gone to Georgetown a few weeks before these pictures that I'm posting, however when we went, we were not very well educated on the "ways" of Georgetown Cupcake. There is a TV show on TLC called DC Cupcakes, it's owned ran by two sisters. So naturally I really wanted to go to Georgetown so we could go to their cute store and get some cupcakes. Well everyone else in the world had the same idea. The line was so so long it wrapped around the block. The day Aaron and I went was so so hot and the humidity level was so high, it would have been miserable to wait. Well as we were observing how long the line was while we were chillin in the shade, a woman and her two girls approached us and let us in on the inside scoop. She said that you could pre order the cupcakes. YEA!! So I did exactly that and went back with some girlfriends. Who would have ever thought that a dozen cupcakes would be over $30! That was the minimum order, so we all split it. It was so fun when us girls went. Everything went so smoothly and I felt like "a big deal" when we got to by pass the line because we pre ordered. We went in and sat down and watched the people I watch on TV at work. It was so cool! THEN.. to make things better, the sisters walked in and I jumped up and got pictures with them! Amazing!




1 comment:

  1. Megan! Lindy here. Found your blog through Sarah's. Oh my goodness gracious! Your little guy is seriously so dang cute. Looks like you guys are doing great! You need to come visit the neighborhood! We miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete