Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Heartburn...


So here I sit @ 2:28 AM... I've looked at all of the blogs on my blog list, all of my fav photographers websites, and now I sit here with nothing else to search. I'm exhausted. My throat is on fire, and I just want to SCREAM. I went upstairs about a half hour ago to try a "remedy" I found on Google. It said to fill a glass half way full of room temp. water, then add a 1/2 tsp of baking soda, then 2 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar. Yummay... Well once the fizzling science project in my glass calmed down, I took a swig, it wasn't so bad, so I took another. I ended up throwing it up in the sink. Awesome. I haven't had any pain since I went upstairs, so I think I will try to go to sleep...

...Oh to sleep, wouldn't that be nice. Now that I think I can try to go to sleep, I'm afraid all I will think about is the very mild, but very startling earthquake we experienced here in Saratoga around 1:10AM. Aaron shot up in bed & gave me the look of death, he thought I was playing some prank on him by shaking the bed... who does that? Anyway, it seriously lasted about 2 seconds, if that, it was still pretty scary though.

Sweet Dreams!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry for your rough night Megan. The last month is the worst for heartburn. I couldn't eat pizza or chocolate. The pizza I could live without, but chocolate? That was torture! LOL

    I lived in San Francisco for awhile and earthquakes are no fun. You realize how vulnerable you really are when the earth is shaking.

    Stay positive and be excited for the wonderful experience you are about to have. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard once that heart burn means that your baby will have lots of hair. I guess we will know soon enough! Good luck with all the aches and pains, it will be over sooner than you think! Love you! PS. I am so happy that you love your DR.!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Megan...I feel for you. Your in the home stretch. I will almost guarantee you no more heartburn after the baby is born. You will get through this. The worst hearburn I ever had was after I drank rootbeer and ate baby carrots. What was I thinking? Ask your Doctor to give you a prescription for heartburn. I did. Tums doesn't help at all.

    ReplyDelete