Monday, November 15, 2010

CSN Stores...

So last week I was surprised to be contacted by CSN Stores to do a review on a product. I was thinking, "What the heck? Why me???" However, I'm so excited they contacted me! Have you ever been to their site? It's AMAZING! And did you know they have over 200 online stores???? Pretty incredible! They have everything from counter stools to Baguette pans, which by the way I just happen to be in the market for.. A Baguette pan that is... :)They have tons to chose from and at great prices too! I've decided I like this one, it looks like it will do the job beautifully! AND to sweeten the deal for myself, it's only $9.99 marked down from $17.99. What a steal! If you would like to find some sweet deals of your own, click here.



I also spotted this Roasting Pan that would be so cute for Thanksgiving, and of course it's CHEAP! $39.99! Oh how I want this, but I'm not hosting Thanksgiving this year, so I have no use for it.

3 comments:

  1. Nice Meg's! Thanks for the post Im looking into it. So I think I will be putting Gingerbread houses together this week, I am scheduled to work on Sat. but I am trying to get it off because Deryck works all day and I don't have anyone to watch the kids, plus It would be a great day to do the houses, so I'll be getting a hold of you soon! plus I want to talk to you about doing our family pics. LOVES as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, long lost friend who never calls or writes and builds gingerbread houses without me. :) Jk but really I'm a little offended about the never calling thing, but really how are you?? I miss you guys! Hope you're doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa there my little Ashley friend... If I'm not mistaken.. I think it was you who came into town MORE THAN ONCE and didn't even call or text me. :( But you saw Krystal's face! Hello! What's that about Sister?

    ReplyDelete