Monday, June 7, 2010

Philidelphia


Isn't he Cute???!!!

The Bell

Independence Hall behind us


Just some random dudes at the visitors center
Ok, so this was fun!! We saw the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and other cool things... then we ate cheesesteaks. YUM! Nothing like steak, onions, and cheese wiz on a bun! Ha! It sounds gross, and I was hesitant, but it was good! There are these two places, Geno's & Pat's. They are right across the street from one another and have been competing for years! We got a cheesesteak at each to decide who was best. I preferred Pat's, but Aaron liked Geno's... :)

3 comments:

  1. I found you!!! :) So Cute...and Philly looks fun it is still on my to do list. By the way what an adorable little boy you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute pics, it is about time you updated!! He is getting so big and so stinkin cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to see so many pic's! Brighton is sooo cute! I can't wait to see him again! we miss you!

    ReplyDelete